Why List with Me
When you list with me you get the most energetic, down-to-earth, caring, and tireless hands-on service with a personal touch. I love my job, and I love my clients. I am great at what I do. Each of my clients experience a service unique to their needs and their situation. Together we build a plan on how to best sell your home for as much money as possible.
Most agents just do the basics: take photos (often with terrible lighting), enter your listing into MLS, maybe do an open house or two, then just sit and wait until the offers come in. They have no real plan, and no guidance for their clients. They don’t think outside the box, and they don’t overcome obstacles. They often overprice your home in order to win your business, but then they struggle to actually get it sold.
Here are a few of the many reasons to list with me:
- The BEST First Impression:
- Before photos are even taken, we lay out a plan on how to best prepare your home for photos and every showing thereafter with staging advice, identifying and overcoming any potential obstacles for buyers, curb appeal advice, etc. We want your home to be in the best shape it possibly can.
- Once it is ready, your home will have the BEST, most professional photos. Your home will shine above the rest, and garner more views and showings than other listings similar to yours.
- We also film a video walk-through to optimize your listing on all of the real estate search engines.
- Before listing your home, I do a very thorough comparative market analysis on your home so we get into the best price range to attract the most buyers from the very beginning. No overpromising, just researching facts and trends to price your home right.
- Expertise & High Standards: As a REALTOR©, I hold myself to the highest standards. I don’t just call myself an expert simply because I am licensed. I MAKE SURE to be an expert by continuously educating myself and researching market trends, current inventory, mortgage rates, and anything else relevant to today’s market.
Request a Full Market Evaluation